Terms and Conditions
The term ‘BonBon ’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
Office 5-10, Chremma House, 14 London Road, Guildford, Surrey GU1 2AG.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without BonBon ’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
By placing an order with us, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions and your use of our website are governed by English Law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Court. A contract between the customer and BonBon for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and dispatched. A delivery charge will be ordered to your order value. Please see how to order.
Conformity of Goods
We take care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer systerm used by you. Please also bear in mind that all our jewellery is hand made and due to the natural materials used may vary in colour/ size/ shape/design from the jewellery displayed in this website.
We are unable to accept returns unless the item has been damaged but not through misuse, neglect, accident or intent. Items must be returned within 7 days in their original packaging. Please obtain proof of posting and send items to PO BOX
Please note that for hygiene reasons we cannot exchange pierced earrings.
Care of Jewellery
Please remember that pearls should never be allowed in direct contact with perfume or chemicals and that body creams, lotions etc may all affect pearls, semi-precious stones, silk and suedette.
All our necklaces and bracelets are hand made and strung on leather, silk and suedette and are therefore delicate and must be treated with care. We guarantee the stringing, under normal wear, for six months.
Copyright and Trademark
The content of these pages (including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, written text and other materials) are the copyright trademark of BonBon Limited or its content and technology providers or their respective owners.